300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Time & Location
About the Event
At Solstice Yoga School, we believe that yoga is much more than asana - we adopt yoga as a lifestyle. This is the foundation from which our 300-hour teacher training is built upon. After teaching yoga for some time following your 200-hour teacher training, you're ready to deepen your knowledge, practice, and sharing of yoga philosophy and practice and that is what this training is rooted in.
We dive deeply into further comprehensive studies of:
- Asana and its relationship to healthy mobility, flexibility, and strength
- Yoga philosophy as related to the mind
- Sharing pranayama and meditation at a healing level
- Using yoga to build healthy self-care routines
- Living yoga to respond to life experiences the way you choose
This training is focused on aiding the yoga teacher to adapt sequences for longer sessions, more intense builds to peak, and deeper meaning intents that touch your students on a more spiritual level. You will leave feeling even more confident as a yoga teacher whether in a studio or classroom setting or teaching privates and workshops.
You will also learn to develop a sacred practice through ceremony with the intention of trusting your intuition, magic, and divine source(s). This training will give you ample opportunities to learn what is sacred for you and develop a ritual and/or ceremony practice that resonates with you. You develop your practice your way so that it feels beautiful and uniquely yours.
- Non-refundable Deposit$750$7500$0
- Early Bird Tuition$4,450$4,4500$0
- Full Tuition$4,800$4,8000$0